THE LEOPARD ROCKS PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
Jawai Bandh is a leopard conservation reserve that is not just a habitat for leopards, it is also home to several species of migratory birds, crocodiles, sloth bears, chinkara, and wolves. With this syncretic wildlife, Jawai gives you a lot to see and it makes your visit to the place an ethereal experience. That’s because of its unique tract that is different from all the forest reserves in India. In this region, you see animals dwelling in caves instead of dense forests is not just a habitat for leopards, it is also home to several species of migratory birds, crocodiles, sloth bears, chinkara, and wolves. With this syncretic wildlife, Jawai gives you a lot to see and it makes your visit to the place an ethereal experience.
* 3 Nights/ 4 Days at the incredible Jawai hills leopard area.
* total 6 Jeep safaris in the park.
* 4 person x per Jeep.
* Gives ample opportunities to photograph Indian Leopards in the wild.
* Photography guidance of an award-winning nature photographer Pratik Pradhan.
3 Nights/ 4 Days
Batch 1- 17th-20th November 2023
Batch 2- 15th-18th December 2023
Reaching the hotel in the noon at around 11-1 pm according to your travel.
An introduction about the area by your guide.
After lunch first Leopard Safari in the Jawai bandh area.
Day 2 & Day 3
At 5:30 am Morning, Safari is followed by bird watching near Jawai bandh
after safari breakfast at the hotel.
& Post lunch evening safari will also be spent
tracking leopards in the nearby area.
Post safari a photo review session by Mr. Pratik Pradhan in the evening.
Morning Safari followed by breakfast and check out from the hotel.
Drop to Jawai Bandh Railhead /Udaipur Airport as per your bookings.
(Note: We can assist you in arranging a vehicle from Jawai Bandh railhead or Udaipur Airport at an additional cost. But if you are traveling by air or you are traveling from any other place you'll need to make arrangements and reach the hotel on the 17th of January morning before 12 pm.)
twin sharing basis
Note: Above prices are for Indian travellers. Foreign nationals please get in touch for a quote
* 3 Nights/4 Days at the incredible Jawai Bandh Leopard Area.
* Stay & all meals during the trip.
* 6 Jeep Safaris in the park.
* Guide fees.
* Any airfare / Railway Tickets.
* Pick up/ Drop to Jawai Railway Station or Udaipur Airport.
* Camera fees if any.
* Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals, and beverages ordered.
* Insurance, laundry, and phone calls.
* Bottled water, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages.
* Anything that is not listed under ‘inclusions’.
Full amount to be paid 60 days prior to the workshop starting date.
50% of the Tour fee between 90-120 days before departure.
75% of the Tour fee between 89-60 days before departure.
100% of the Tour fee between 0-59 days before departure.
(Please note: The date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel is the date considered for the calculation of the cancellation fees.)
"I wanted to personally thank Pratik for taking time out during weekends to teach us the nitty-gritties of photography and also to share with us some tips and techniques to hone our skills. All of the sessions were super informative, especially the macro and post-processing ones. I learned a lot in this short course and I can’t wait to implement your teachings in some or the other way."