Tigers of Tadoba
Notably Maharashtra's oldest and largest National Park, the "Tadoba National Park", also known as the "Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve" is one of India's 47 project tiger reserves existing in India. It lies in the Chandrapur district of Maharashtra state and is approximately 150 km from Nagpur city. The total area of the tiger reserve is 1,727 Sq.km, which includes the Tadoba National Park, created in the year 1955. The Andhari Wildlife Sanctuary was formed in the year 1986 and was amalgamated with the park in 1995 to establish the present Tadoba Andheri Tiger Reserve. The word 'Tadoba' is derived from the name of God "Tadoba" or "Taru," which is praised by local tribal people of this region and "Andhari" is derived from the name of Andhari river that flows in this area.
* 3 Nights/ 4 Days at incredible Tadoba-Andhari National Park.
* 6 Jeep Safaris in the park.
* 4 pax per Jeep.
* Gives ample opportunities to photograph tigers in the wild.
* Expert guidance of an award-winning nature photographer Pratik Pradhan.
At 8 am pick up from Nagpur Airport/ Railhead. Reaching hotel in the noon at around 12-1 pm. After lunch first Tiger Safari.
Day 2 & Day 3
Morning & Evening safaris in the park.
Basic photography sessions by Pratik Pradhan.
Morning Safari followed by breakfast and check out from the hotel.
Drop to Nagpur Airport /Railhead as per bookings.
tripple sharing basis
twin sharing basis
* 3 Nights/4 Days at incredible Tadoba-Andhari National Park.
* Stay & all meals during the trip.
* 6 Jeep Safaris in the park. (4 per jeep)
* Pick up & Drop to Nagpur Airport/ Railhead.
* Any airfare / Railway Tickets.
* Camera fees if any.
* Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals, and beverages ordered.
* Insurance, laundry, and phone calls.
* Bottled water, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages.
* Anything that is not listed under ‘inclusions’.
Full amount to be paid 60 days prior to the workshop starting date.
50% of the Tour fee between 90-120 days before departure.
75% of the Tour fee between 89-60 days before departure.
100% of the Tour fee between 0-59 days before departure.
(Please note: The date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel is the date considered for the calculation of the cancellation fees.)